Hydronic Heat Pumps
And I call other heat pumps the hydronic heat pumps is used for that transfer radiant heat into the home or the compartment where it has been installed. The major difference between an ordinary heat pump and the hydronic heat pumps is that the ordinary heat pumps use air to send the heat into the house or the room where it is being installed while the hydronic heat pumps use water for this purpose like in hydronic heat pumps the water is being used as transferring system of radiant heat from outside to the inside of the home. Hydronic floor heating is also one of the major functions of this system.
Principles of working:
Basically the hydronic heat pumps work in a system in which the domestic water is being used to perform the process of heat transfer from inside to outside of the house or from outside to inside of the house. Heat pump installers are very economic and beneficial in use. Following is the principle on which this whole system works:
- First of all the fan present in the system will capture or inhale the safe and clean air in it and then this heat of the air will be processed in such a way that its energy will be transferred to the cooling agent Present in the refrigerator.
- Hear the water is heated and transferred from liquid to gaseous form. The gas or the steam will also further heated through the process of compression.
- Now the compressed air will be sent to the condenser.
- Here in the condenser the compressed air for a transfer its heat to the tank of the water so the water tank will get hot and the compressed air turns to liquid again as losing its heat. The pressure of this compressed air will ultimately decrease down.
- The heat from the water then transfer to the inside of the home where it has been installed.
When there is a need to heat the room or increase its temperature then the heat from outside is being captured and the water is being heated and then send to the tubes from where it transfers the heat in to the room. And when you want to cold on the room or to decrease the temperature of the room then the system will work on the reverse process like the heat will be drawn from the room and sent to the coils inside the system which will work to cool down the air and sending it back to the room. In both of the processes the water is the main medium for the transfer of heat and you don’t even have to add or exchange water again and again. In the beginning the hydronic heat pumps were used only for heating purposes like hydronic floor heating but now they are also being used for heating and cooling as well.